Sunday 13 November 2011

My video chat on a free online web cam site

I love doing video chat. I do remember that I made a profile on free chat site few days back. That time I did this just for fun and was not serious about video chat. Moreover when I thought that this opportunity I am getting on a free chat site then I became more non serious about the profile making and video chat. I am an engineering student and was doing some search on internet related to my studies. So many of my friends told me about their girlfriends online, it tempted me to make my profile on a dating site.

So the first day when I did webcam chat was very much exciting. I got so many responses from the girls online. One girl offered her web cam live and I enjoyed watching her gestures on the cam. Her expressions were clearly visible to me and I got this link just by clicking on the link. I was so much excited, I had to study for my examinations too but I forgot the time limit and talked for a long time with her. After sometime when I felt fatigued a bit then I came into my senses that what was the time and I was getting late for my studies. Then I decided that at least for few days I won’t sit on internet, if I have to secure good grades in examination. So after finishing my examination I again sat in front of the webcam ( เวบแคม ) to chat with some nice girls. Here I again opened my profile and saw that so many messages were there. I checked them and saw one message, which was very much attractive. She was a Thai girl and was so sweet. I saw the details of the girl in the profile. Her name was Sasha and she was of 18 years. I saw her pictures online ( ออนไลน์ ) and was stunned to see her beauty. So I decided to chat online with her. I messaged her to meet online at the fixed time. She also messaged back till the evening and we fixed an online video chat meeting.

I met that sweet girl with sweet voice and talked to her for a long time. She also became interested in me and we decided to carry this relation for a long time, till it interests both of us. Now after five years too, she is my girl friend and we are going to get married soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment